Sunday, May 3, 2009

Water baby

As you can see, Gavin is now the proud owner of a $9.99 Target blow-up baby pool. He splashed and splashed until he couldn't splash anymore.




The water was a little cold. But kids don't care, do they?
Look, do you see my pool? I'll point to it in case you are confused.

Yes, that is a pickle. I know, it's probably not very good for him. I'll give him almost anything to keep him occupied while Jason and I try to eat dinner. He is not really eating it- just gnawing...I think it feels good to his gums. Or teeth! Have I mentioned that my roly poly has TWO teeth!?!
My breath smells good.

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Aww.. he is so adorable!! We used to give Addison pickles so she would make funny faces, but now she loves them!

Dorminey Days said...

I love Gavin's pool. He looks like such a big boy sitting in it. I see summer has already begun in your household. :)