Monday, May 11, 2009

Mother's Day weekend

***Update...I added a few more pictures that I forgot about earlier (at the end of this post).
My parents came to visit this weekend and we went to the beach! My dad and Jason rented a surf board and caught some waves. Gavin of course loved the water and the sand...so if baby has fun, then mommy has fun.
My parents left Sunday morning and Jason took care of Gavin all day, washed FOUR loads of laundry, took care of lunch and dinner, and cleaned the kitchen! I got to watch a movie and take a two hour nap and it was great!!! Here are some pictures courtesy of my mom.

Pop and Gavin surfing!


Jason and Gavin crawling off in the sunset... I love this picture!!!
He belly laughed when the waves would crash into him. I'm glad he's not afraid of the ocean since we'll be spending lots of time there this summer:-)
That's all for now, my sleepless baby is crying in his crib...
**Updated pics**
I had to take a picture of my first Mother's Day cake! Did I let my baby have cake, you ask?? no way.

I was trying snap a few quick shots of Gav for my Mother's Day cards and he would not cooperate. I finally got a good one...but these are the not so good ones. Still a handsome little devil!

1 comment:

Rae said...

Awww. Gavin is sooo precious. ...And I can't believe he's going to be a year old in about a month!!! He's growing up so fast!