Thursday, March 19, 2009

A little organization

This past weekend my parents came back to spend a little more time with their favorite (and only ;)) grandson. My mom stayed a few extra days because she has spring break this week. It was WONDERFUL having her here! A little help during the day every now and then is so nice. I should say a lotta help! She organized my overflowing guest room closet, the hideously unfolded towels in my linen closet, the "where the heck are our important papers" office closet, AND my pantry which looked full until everything was nicely tucked away into place. The woman can organize. If you have a hopeless closet or room, just call Cindy and she'll work her magic (for a nominal fee). :-)
Other than organizing, Gavin had so much fun with his Grandma. After a day or so he didn't have to stare at her for an hour before letting her play with him or pick him up. She took a ton of cute pictures that I'll share later...or when she loads them, haha.
Gavin is having a "whine fest" today! I think it's because of his teeth. I wish he could tell me what is wrong so I could help him be happy! He still likes to party in the middle of the night so I'm sure being sleepy does not help his swollen little gums. His new favorite game is opening and closing his dresser drawers...I don't know why he gets such a kick out of sliding them back and forth but it is hilarious. I wish I were that easily amused.
Here are a few pictures from last week that are too cute not to share!

No comments: