Wednesday, March 11, 2009

I know, long time no post...I do have a few a excuses like, Gavin has been running a fever, computer has a virus, my house is a mess... Anyway, I don't have any pictures at the moment. I'm too scared to upload them to this computer right now because it might get sick again.
Not much has happened lately. Gavin is nine months old and wearing 18 month clothing :) We go to the park at least 4 or 5 times a week because he LOVES to swing. When it's time to go he pitches a huge screaming fit! I thought that didn't start until later...? He is still saying "nanana, mamama, dadadada, baababa, lalalala". And sometimes he speaks a language that sounds a lot like Chinese! His nine month appt was last Friday and he screamed the whole time. He does not want to be touched by anyone he doesn't know. The doctor said that was normal so I guess it's fine. I'll try to post some pictures today or tomorrow...I really don't like writing on here even though it IS a blog.

No comments: