Wednesday, January 7, 2009

We're home...yay!

Happy New Year! I'm a horrible blogger... Sorry. I'm sad that Christmas is over! We had so much fun in Opelika and Cullman. But boy, were we ready to get back home. Nine days is a long time away from home with a baby. Before we drove back to Alabama, Gavin was sleeping 12 hours at night! It was wonderful. Now he's waking up again every 3 or 4 hours. Ugh. It will take him 3 or 4 weeks to get back to normal.
I'm really glad to be back in Jacksonville. But I miss my family already. Gavin did pretty well around everybody considering he is usually just with me all the time. We are going to try out My Gym next week so he can see what it's like to be around other babies. My Gym has baby fitness classes. The only problem is it is right in the middle of his morning nap time. Hopefully he can adjust and enjoy himself!

Gavin playing with Pop.

Gavin playing with his other Granddad.

Emma and Gavin playing together...sort of.

Allison, Sarah, Lindsey, Laura, me and Amy
Relaxing...

Playing in his new jumper. He loves it!

This face is hilarious!He's not quite sure about opening gifts.
Maybe I should put "being a better" blogger on my New Year's Resolution list. I'll try :)

No comments: