Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Sick Hubby

So much for my new year's resolution for updating this more often... I do have somewhat of an excuse. Jason has strep throat and Gavin is teething AND not sleeping. Poor baby (Gavin) tries so hard to play and have fun and I can tell that his little gums are bothering him so much! He usually will not chew on his hard toys but latley he has been chomping them as hard as he can. He is closer and closer to crawling every day. He pushes his little rump up in the air and attemps to thrust himself forward...but his big head keeps him in the same spot. And I just laugh...
I've also been without internet for a week. Man, I feel out of touch! I'll keep this short and sweet and post a few pics of Gavin. That's what most people would rather see:)

2 comments:

Bowman said...

I can tell he's been eating carrots :-)

ShannonD said...

I just love Gavin! Maybe our son (Rowdy) and Gavin can become life long friends.