Friday, September 5, 2008

Bathtime

It's been almost a month since I have updated this thing...sorry! We have had lots of visitors lately and Gavin does not nap well during the day.
Here are a few pictures of Gavin after his bath. He loves the water. Hopefully that will be the case next summer because we'll be at the pool or beach all the time! The only thing he does not like in the tub is having his stinky neck washed. It's hard getting inbetween those fat rolls! He screams for a minute and then stops after he is rinsed.
He is so silly in the mornings after he wakes up.


He loves tummy time more and more each day. Some days he figures out how to roll over and he will do that over and over. I have a video of him rolling over that I'll post later. The past few weeks all he wants to do is eat his hands. We have tried giving him a pacifier, but he just wants to chew on things. He is not sleeping well either...all the parents that have told me they swear by the Baby Wise book must be lucky. I have followed the pattern in the book and it does not work for Gavin! He is waking up every 3 to 4 hours. Oh well, one day I'll get some sleep...
Here are a few more pictures of playtime.


And by the way, there was another snake in the house. Well, in the garage. It looked like the same one that got into the house...Hmmm. If it was, then he's not coming back because Jason killed it. Ahhh!
I have a few pictures that I'll post later of Gavin's first trip to the beach. I don't know where they are on my computer right now=)

No comments: