Monday, August 11, 2008

2 months old

Last Sunday was Gavin's baby dedication at church. He looked so cute in his outfit!
I am still trying to find a cute background for our blog. I don't have much time to look so it will probably be a while!
Gavin is nine weeks old and still in the 95th percentile for height and weight. Last Wednesday he had his shots at the doctor... :( Of course he screamed and I made Jason hold him while the nurse poked him. He weighed 13.5 lbs and was 24.5 inches long. He is really smiling a lot now and cooing a little more everyday. He fights nap time and still nurses every 2 hours. I've tried stretching the time but he just isn't having it.
Other exciting news besides baby news is that a SNAKE slithered his way into our house last week. Jason decided to go for a run and we think he got in when the front door opened. Jason was half a mile down the road when I discovered it. So, I yelled for the neighbors accross the street to come help. Lucky for me they were nice enough to come over and catch it. I was nervous that it would disappear in the house and crawl on us in our sleep!




A lady from church is a wedding photographer and she offered to take pictures of
Gavin. There were some really cute ones!











1 comment:

The Reeds said...

Hey Crysal! Lindsey told me about your blog. I am addicted to them:) Gavin is adorable! I hope you are all doing well.