Thursday, October 16, 2008

Back in Alabama


Gavin did okay during his first 7 1/2 hour ride home! We had to stop many times there and back, but we finally made it! I was so happy to see all of our friends. Gavin loved playing with his grandma and poppy all weekend. He got to see both great-grandmothers and lots of friends.
He is getting the hang of eating his rice cereal...he refused to eat it when we were in Opelika. This weekend we are trying squash, YUM! I hope he likes it!
I am posting some pictures from our trip home...enjoy!

Gavin and Fanny playing.

Gavin and Grandmother.

Dad, me, and Gavin. Mom and Gavster playing with the turtle.

Aunt Summer. Uncle Will. Amber came to visit! Gavin slept right through Dani and Leah's visit...sorry! I was so happy to see Paige!! Gavin loved Miles!
Josh, Jason, Emma, and Gavin at Brian's wedding in Montgomery.
Tom, Megan, Bobby, and Nicole at the wedding. Rhett and Gavin.
Yay, Lindy!

No comments: